Technology that works for you. Support that works with you.
AVI has complete lineup of support options to make sure all your systems are go. We have regional offices across the U.S. staffed with skilled support specialists, certified technicians and expert engineers.
Pro Support for Installed Systems
AVI Systems Pro Support Covers All the Bases
With AVI Systems Pro Support, you can always count on real people responding to problems in real time. Our support team understands the intricacies involved with fully integrated audio visual systems because they design so many themselves. With unlimited onsite and telephone support available, AVI experts can diagnose, repair and maintain your entire system in a more timely and affordable manner. Plus, we offer operator training for you and your staff, potentially minimizing the impact of user error and extending the life of your system.
AVI Systems Pro Support Delivers:
- Unlimited onsite support calls
- Unlimited operator training & re-training
- Unlimited telephone support
- Repair or replacement of equipment failures guaranteed
- Unlimited support for user error
- Priority response guarantee: onsite within 8 business hours
- Biannual system re-certification
- Asset tracking
- End-of-life reporting
- Certified recycling
- Loaner flat screens up to 50″ and table top projectors
- Upgrade options for multiple-year coverage
- Annual account review
- Warranty and claims advocate
- Watch Dog: 24/7 remote monitoring
- Freight covered
Extend your coverage with Pro Support
Most manufacturers offer one-year limited warranties on their products. You need to know you can count on your system for longer than that. With AVI Systems Pro Support, you can extend your coverage for multiple years.
That’s important because even the best audio visual systems slowly deteriorate if they aren’t re-certified each year. A three-year Pro Support Solution from AVI Systems ensures year-to-year re-certification and lets you:
- Align your coverage with a typical IT support term (most laptops that connect to your systems are under three-year support agreements)
- Save money by avoiding yearly re-ups of coverage
- Eliminate the need for additional budgeting each year
In short, AVI Systems’ three-year Support Solutions guarantee the operation of your system now and into the future – whether your original manufacturer warranty has expire or not.
Take it apart. Send it off. Wait. Or get the support you need
now. It’s that simple.
Your most important presentation of the year is tomorrow. Now is not the time for your audio visual systems to go down. But if it does, who will you call? If you’re counting on your manufacturer warranty to get you out of the woods, think again. The standard manufacturer warranty covers “in-depot” repair only. That means you will be disassembling your equipment, boxing it up, shipping it off and waiting. And that’s only if you can identify the specific problem on your own.
Meanwhile, your presentation is still scheduled for tomorrow. Fortunately, AVI Systems offers wide-ranging after-sale support that not only addresses the limitations of most manufacturer warranties, but also provides year-to-year re-certification of your system so it’s always up and running when you need it most.
You can customize your coverage by adding features to your Pro Support Solution that cover:
- Operator assistance
- Surge protection
- User-guide development
- After-hours support
- 24/7 service calls and more
Pro Support Challenge
Pro Support for Telepresence Systems
No More Unexpected Meeting Breaks.
Ever had a technology glitch crash your meeting? When you rely on real-time communications, you need real-time support. Adding coverage for your telepresence systems ensures quick resolution of questions or problems. To keep things running smooth, AVI Telepresence Support acts as your exclusive help desk. There’s peace of mind knowing we’re just a phone call away. And you’re sure to get the right answers to put your telepresence system back on track.
Telepresence support solutions.
Prepaid support coverage for telepresence specific systems, including:
AVI TELEPRESENCE SUPPORT GIVES YOU:
- Unlimited telephone support: Priority Phone Support (response time under two hours) and remote diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Advanced replacement of telepresence devices
- Optional hardware coverage for peripherals
- Software updates and installation assistance
- Equipment Failure Support
- Annual systems audit and report
- Customized training
Pro Support for Products
When your warranty ends, we’re just getting started.
If you would like us to support individual products – even ones you bought from someone else – we’ve got you covered. Manufacturer’s warranties usually end after 1 year. AVI Systems can provide affordable extended coverage up to 5 years for all your components. If something goes wrong, just bring it to AVI and we’ll repair or replace it free of charge. You can ensure your technology investment will remain intact throughout the life of your components.
AVI Products Support Includes:
- 5-year coverage
- No deductible
- Repair or replacement of failed products with equivalent
- Carry-in parts and labor warranty
- No special packaging required
Onsite Technician Staffing
Let our experts choose your experts. AVI will hire, train and provide a career path for new technicians.
We speak the language of technology. We know the ins and outs of this business. So when you need help building your onsite technical staff, we can find knowable experts to make sure your technology flies right. Many organizations with large AV, Telepresence or Broadcast integrations use onsite technicians managed by AVI.
Onsite Technician Staffing:
- One or more full-time technicians specifically trained in audiovisual support
- Full staffing 5 days a week, 52 weeks per year
- Includes all benefits
- Backed up by AVI personnel pool in the event of absence
- Backed up by AVI technical expertise