At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we're currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist in our Kansas City Financial Services department.
The Accounts Payable Specialist processes vendor invoices, credits and payments in accordance with company policy and procedures.
What You'll Be Doing
The Account Payable Specialist is responsible for processing vendor invoices, credits and payments in accordance with company policy and procedures. Qualified candidates will be self-motivated and possess an innate ability to establish strong working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Process vendor transactions and cash payments
- Ensure accuracy and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain and set up vendors
- Ensure account and return authorizations compliance
- Reconcile vendor statements
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Knows main programs of ERP system to be able to process vendor invoices, credits and payments in accordance with the Company's internal procedures and written policies.
- Knows how to use the ERP system to resolve problems in relations with the vendor services payable processing.
- Team player
- Has an understanding of company policies that impact the accounts payable team
- Accuracy - error ratio is below 3%. Keying ability - high.
- Agility - Ability to multitask and maintain composure in stressful situations and resolves conflicts calmly.
- Special projects requested by Manager are completed within time limits and any requested reports submitted are accurate and meaningful.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.