At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team.
While this is a remote position, we would like the individual to reside in one of the following states: AR, CA, CO, GA, IA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, TN, TX, or WI.
What You'll Be Doing
The Program Manager’s primary objective is to ensure a consistent experience for our enterprise customers as AVI delivers our portfolio of services directly and through trusted partnerships, including our Global Presence Alliance.
- Ensure consistency in communications and adherence to our customer and AVI’s standards
- Ensure billing, documentation, tracking and other correspondence is delivered to our customer accurately, on-time and to the mutually agreed upon formats.
- Partner with the enterprise sales representative to serve as a primary point of contact for our customers and leads the accumulation of KPIs and other key customer data provided during Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and in other customer touchpoints.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in project management of AV, Digital Signage, Unified Communications or Building Technology projects. Program Management preferred.
- Experience leading a team.
- Ability to interpret engineering schematics and to communicate design intent to customers and team members.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Industry certifications are a plus: CTS AVIXA, ITIL
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.