At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Audiovisual Service Supervisor to join our Kansas City team.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate in-shop service, engineering, and fabrication of special-purpose devices when required.
- Ensure that the service department provides customer support and services, scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair service on audio, video, audiovisual, and presentation equipment and systems at the customer location.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the bench and field service technicians
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service of audio, video, audiovisual, and presentation equipment
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- CTS Certification preferred
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.