At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Sioux Falls team.
The Project Coordinator position is an entry level project management role with room for growth, and opportunity to learn and gain project management certifications throughout employment with AVI Systems.
What You'll Be Doing
- Carrying out projects which meet the customer’s application; traveling to client sites as needed
- Planning, directing, and carrying out electronic communications and audiovisual installation projects from initial point of sale to final customer acceptance.
- Managing and leading a team of employees and exercising independent judgment in formulating a project plan.
- Ensuring the delivery of the project installation to the customer within the time and budget parameters of the project.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Prior team lead experience.
- Basic understanding of job financial reports and budgets.
- Prior experience in the service, installation, or design of audiovisual and presentation systems is helpful.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.