At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Programmer to join our Appleton team.
What You'll Be Doing
The Programmer will work alongside our team of Design Engineers, Project Managers and Installation Technicians to successfully deliver world class Audiovisual Solutions for our customers.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual, presentation systems and IT/Networks
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Crestron Programming Certification preferred. AMX, Extron and/or experience with other programming languages is a plus.
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites
- InfoComm CTS-D Certification
- COMPTIA Network Plus and/or CCNA Certification is a plus
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.