At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Customer Service Credit Specialist to join our Kansas City team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Evaluate customer account applications and set an appropriate credit limit
- Approve orders for project creation
- Process all customer related cash receipts and collect customer invoices within company goals while maintaining positive relations with customers and co-workers
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Experience with Customer Service and client communications
- Familiarity with accounting and contracting software programs
- Intermediate Excel and Data management analysis
- Communication and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to share job knowledge with teammates and regional personnel as necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- 2 Years of position related experience
- Sense of discretion and willingness to maintain strict confidentiality of pertinent company and client information
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.