At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our Atlanta, GA team.
What you’ll be doing:
You will provide superior customer service to ensure our customers service needs are fully met by:
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails to coordinate and schedule service appointments
- Gathering detailed customer information and a basic overview of the service issue
- Prioritizing service requests and scheduling jobs accordingly
- Dispatching service technicians to scheduled appointments and to emergency situations
- Answering customer questions and addressing customer problems
- Logging detailed information to the digital filing systems
- Scheduling preventive maintenance and system health check service calls
- Creating invoices, return authorizations, and purchase orders as needed
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Good communication and customer relation skills, previous call center experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and effectively to facilitate troubleshooting of customer issues
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries by researching status of orders for repair or service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem-solve and act innovatively to resolve customer concerns
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- CTS Certification or familiarity with video and audiovisual terminology is favorable
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.