At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist in our Omaha office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails to coordinate and schedule service appointments for customers.
- Gather detailed customer information and a basic overview of the service issue.
- Prioritize service requests and schedule jobs accordingly to address the most urgent customer needs.
- Dispatch service technicians to scheduled appointments and to emergency situations.
- Answer customer questions and address customer problems.
- Add customer information to digital filing systems and log information into customer files when scheduling service calls.
- Schedule preventive maintenance and system health check service calls based on service support agreements.
- Create invoices, return authorizations, and purchase orders as needed.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- This person must possess good communication and customer relation skills, previous call center experience and demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and effectively to facilitate troubleshooting of customer issues
- 3 years of experience in customer service
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries by researching status of orders for repair or servicing
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem-solve, to think and act innovatively to resolve customer concerns in a polite and professional manner
- Work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Formal technical electronics training is not necessary but familiarity with video and audiovisual terminology is preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.