At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology solutions for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment, and we’re currently seeking a Fire Alarm Systems Technician to join our Bismarck, ND team.
What You'll Do:
- Provide customers the installation, service and maintenance of fire alarm systems.
- Perform pre-test, inspections and final testing of systems.
- Collaborate with Design Engineers, and Project Managers to lead and complete the planning, integration, testing, and customer acceptance of the assigned project within the time and budget parameters of the project.
What You Bring for Success:
- Previous experience in the service and installation of fire alarm/security systems.
- An aptitude to read and understand building construction blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- The ability to work independently, be self-directed and interact with fellow employees and customers in a professional manner is a must.
- NICET Level 1 Preferred
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.