At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Fire Systems Installation Technician to join our Bismarck, ND team.
What you’ll be doing:You would support AVI Systems’ clients directly by assisting with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of their fire alarm & detection equipment.
Requirements to Assure Success:
- 2+ years experience in the service or installation of fire alarm and detection systems preferred.
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction.
- Communication and customer relation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites.
- NICET II Certification is a plus.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.