AVI Systems is looking for an experienced Global Account Manager to join our team. As a Global Account Manager at AVI Systems, you will be responsible for building relationships and driving sales bookings with new Global 2000 U.S. Accounts through identifying opportunities for adoption of Audio Visual, Unified Communications, Digital Media, and Enterprise Practice lines.
AVI Systems has a uniquely supportive team culture, one that presumes that every member of the team is here for the long haul. We invest in one another and that profits our clients as much as it does us. You will collaborate closely with AVI’s AV, UC, DM and Enterprise architects, Branch and Regional Leadership, and our Vice President of Sales.
The Candidate will currently reside in the metropolitan area of San Francisco Bay Area, CA. This role will require traveling, dependent on business needs, of up to 75%, nationally and internationally. Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- Lead AV/UC/DM/ENT technical needs analysis planning
- Develop Use Case studies through needs analysis
- Develop the annual technology plan for global accounts
- Develop the processes and tools to align the selling strategy with the operations team
Who You Are:
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated seller of AV solutions – not just a seller of AV equipment – who has the following experience:
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding global sales objectives
- Strategic B2B sales in AV/UC/DM and Enterprise Systems Integration and Service
- Managing national or international businesses in technical electronics
- Financial planning and budgeting including reading, analyzing and interpreting financial reports
- Decision making within the scope of company policies, procedures and budgets
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.