At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Managed Services Deployment Engineer to join our team.
What You'll Be Doing
The Managed Services Deployment Engineer drives consistent, end-to-end deployment of AVI Insight implementations. This includes being responsible for consistent documentation, execution, and support, of all activities from the time an order is placed to the time it is handed off to the Day-2 support organization.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- The Managed Services Deployment Engineer must possess 3 or more years of relevant professional AV and/or IT-related experience.
- This person must have previous experience in either the service or installation of audio, video, audiovisual, digital media, presentation, and unified communication systems, or in the service and installation of network monitoring and management systems.
- The Managed Services Deployment Engineer should have the ability to develop effective content including process/procedure and training documentation as well as an understanding of how to read, analyze, and interpret design documentation, specifications, proposals, contracts, and engineering specifications
- Familiarity with ITIL/ITSM processes such as change management, incident management, lifecycle management, capacity management, etc
- 3+ years of experience deploying and configuring network monitoring or provisioning tools
- AVIXA CTS Certification preferred, or ability to get the certification within 6 months of employment.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.