At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Managed Services Solutions Engineer to join our team.
The Managed Services (MS) Solutions Engineer plays a pivotal role within AVI by serving as the development, deployment and sales support subject matter expert for our Managed Services practice.
What You'll Be Doing
- Conceptualize, develop and field sales execution of our Managed Services offerings.
- Deploy MS offerings and support field branch MS sales opportunities to achieve business revenue, gross profit and profitability objectives.
- Develop common sales tools, processes, best practices and measuring performance for the MS business..
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure AVIs service portfolio is relevant.
- Ensure service is conducted within business plan, budget, policies and procedures
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Experience with managed services development, service sales methodology experience and sales management.
- Ability to build working relationships with cross functional teams.
- Educational or experience background in managed services sales, CRM utilization, IT service management, bridging/conferencing services and P&L management.
- Experience communicating with different customer levels up to, and including, C-level executives
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.