AVI Systems is a leader in the visual communications space and on the vanguard of digital media and collaboration technology. You’ll be joining a prosperous company on an impressive growth trajectory and will have the opportunity to create, improve and participate in the growth of AVI Systems, a company with a 40-year history and an unlimited future.
What you’ll be doing:
This position is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining a positive working relationship with the largest 60 manufacturing partners including Crestron, Poly, Cisco and more. These manufacturers are interested in funding a number of activities to co-market our brands and gain access to AVI Systems sales force.
In addition, you will assist in coordinating all AVI marketing and communications programs and initiatives. This position will help refine the creative process, elevate AVI’s brand profile, be a part of and be encouraged to share your knowledge with other AVI employees and your teammates. Experience in technology is a plus, but we’re not looking for a technocrat, just someone with enough knowledge to have the edge.
- Activities include coordinating joint marketing activities with our partners (customer events, webinars, email campaigns, etc.) to increase brand awareness and develop leads for the AVI sales team.
- Working with partners to sponsor and participate in AVI’s annual sales meeting.
Managing the invoicing activity with each partner.
- Recommending new opportunities for partners to work with AVI to increase the level of sponsorship/funding. Opportunities will strategically align with both the individual and AVI marketing objectives.
- Approximately two-thirds of time will be spent on partnership activities and the remaining time will be spent on more general marketing activities including: content creation, assisting with campaign development and execution and digital marketing.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
You're an experienced marketing professional with a proven track record and happy to dive in with the team to ensure all elements of the vision are executed in line with the AVI brand.
- You have at least 5+ years of well-rounded marketing communications experience with increasing responsibility in areas such advertising, promotional and marketing material creation, and trade show organization
- Experience working with partners or managing co-op activity isn’t required, but is a plus.
- Experience working in Wordpress, Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Hubspot is preferred.
- Work well with multiple stakeholders and have experience working with internal and external partners to bring projects to fruition.
- Have developed and produced content for internal and external audiences
You have experience assisting in digital campaigns, creative agency engagement and large venue events.
- You possess creativity, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on collaboration
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.