At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education and entertainment and we are currently seeking a Media and Entertainment Account Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone who is a self-motivated seller of audio visual solutions that create human impact with a next-gen approach.
What You'll Be Doing
- Building client relationships and a business pipeline of opportunities that contributes to the regional offices sales goals.
- Understanding client needs and industry trends and developing winning proposals
- Generating repeat sales at assigned clients and supporting sales efforts of the AVI Practices.
- Establishing and managing trusted advisor client relationships that foster sales.
- Identifying and qualifying projects.
- Building and maintaining an accurate sales pipeline to manage priorities and provide forecasts.
- Defining account plans and executing them through effective planning of resources.
- Presenting proposals, managing negotiations and closing sales deals.
- Gaining strategic information about customers and the industry to help anticipate market trends.
- Participating in trade shows, client conferences, industry events, etc.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in business development, sales, and account management required to sell the AVI Practices of Broadcast, Digital Media, and AV solutions into Enterprise-level accounts.
- Proven success selling into the Media & Entertainment market in the Central Midwest.
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System
- Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to communicate with senior management about customers business challenges and provide solutions that develop into sales.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools, and the ability to work within a cadence of month, quarterly and yearly goals.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.