At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Managed Services Solutions Engineer to join our team.
The Managed Services (MS) Solutions Engineer plays a pivotal role within AVI by serving as the development, deployment and sales support subject matter expert for our Managed Services practice.
What You'll Be Doing
- Take responsibility of sales, pricing, solution design, POC creation, RFI and RFP responses and solution presentations to support the Managed Services Practice Manager.
- Provide technical consultancy and specialized support to augment the sales effort, give demonstrations and technical presentations for internal and external customers.
- Be actively involved in the development of Practice offers in response to, and anticipation of, market demand.
- Lead in-house technical training of offers and services.
- Develop common sales tools, processes, best practices and measuring performance for the MS business.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure AVIs service portfolio is relevant.
- Ensure service is conducted within business plan, budget, policies and procedures
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Experience with managed services development, service sales methodology experience and sales management
- Ability to build working relationships with cross functional teams
Technical writing experience with a strong technical background in Audio-Visual,
- Unified Communications, Digital Signage, system infrastructure, and IT services
- Experience communicating with different customer levels up to, and including, C-level executives
- CTS Certification and ITIL Certification preferred
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.