At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we're currently seeking a Purchasing Supervisor in our Kansas City Financial Services department.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Procure product for all orders, for all AVI Branch offices, that is categorized as inventory in an accurate and timely manner
- Obtain optimum price, delivery, and terms
- Advise other branches and vendor services personnel as to what they need to do to comply with policies and procedures without supervision
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Vendor Services Purchasing Team including but not limited to all aspects of purchasing and all work associated with vendor procurement
Requirements to Assure Success:
- High level of knowledge of order processing applications
- Experience leading a team
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.