At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we're currently seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator to join our team.
The Sales Operations Coordinator is the first point of coordination in AVIs global sales program through GPA and key account strategy.
What You'll Be Doing
- Supporting all levels of our sales team up to the Vice President of Sales.
- Handling all global program data entry and coordination of Request for Proposals (RFP), Inbound global opportunities, and programs ensuring alignment with appropriate AVI Systems resources.
- Creating and managing specific GPA box only quotations.
- Learning AVI Systems and GPA business practices, products and services and developing effective sales support skills.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Top notch communication skills with the ability to work effective with GPA business unites worldwide.
- Assertive, energetic self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales.
- Excellent networking, presentation, and communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform, for creating proposals.
- Strong understanding of technology trends and solutions.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and creative environment
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.