At AVI Systems, we live and breathe technology. It is just part of our DNA. We are a systems integrator that creates custom audiovisual, unified collaboration, and digital media solutions to improve how people work and communicate. Our technical experts partner with architects, builders, facility, and IT managers to design systems used by organizations in every industry and of every size – from 60,000 seat stadiums to small meeting rooms. It is our goal to deliver easy-to-operate, simple to maintain, and ROI-focused solutions that result in human impact -- technology that works for people, not the other way around.
AVI Systems is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our IT team in our Eden Prairie, MN office. This position is a primary resource for enhancing, maintaining, and supporting AVI’s CRM system by working with leadership and end users to meet the business needs. The position will also be part of the deployment team as we configure Salesforce for the initial launch and integrate the software into our processes and other software.
- Collaborate with the Salesforce deployment team to meet the goals of deploying Salesforce
- Work with the sales leadership on the adoption of Salesforce into our business
- Work with AVI software developers and other departments on Salesforce integration into other software tools
- Subject matter expert for enhancing our sales force capabilities as it relates to utilization, efficiencies, and desired processes and procedures with Salesforce
- Configuration and management of Salesforce (such as but not limited to user accounts, profiles, roles, permissions, templates, workflows, rules, dashboards, and reporting)
- Act as the liaison between AVI and software vendor to deliver solutions for AVI’s business needs
- Release Management and Change Management of Salesforce
- Continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Provide support to other areas of Information Technology as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) administration experience with an in-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities (specifically for salesforce.com) including reporting, configuration, workflows, and enhanced functionality
- Familiar with CRM/Sales concepts and principles, accepted business practices, and problem analysis
- Experience with software design, front-end development, software documentation, agile software development process, and software maintenance
- Ability to tie business processes and requirements together with software functionality
- A logical “process/systems” thinker and an advocate of positive change and promotes continuous improvement
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is preferred
- College graduate with a degree in IT/Computer Systems or comparable experience preferred
- Past experience deploying a new CRM instance a plus
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.