At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education and entertainment and we are currently seeking an AV Service Technician to join our Fargo team.
What You Will Be Doing:
Supporting AVI Systems’ clients directly by assisting with maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of their audio/visual equipment. Daily duties include:
- Rack assembly, equipment placement and console placement
- System cabling, labeling and termination
- Reading and interpreting system flow diagrams, elevations, detailed plan drawing and schedules
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual, presentation systems and IT/Networks
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Communication and customer relation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites
- InfoComm CTS Certification preferred
- This position does have physical demands. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds, crawl under tables and behind Audio Visual racks, work on ladders, etc.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.