At AVI Systems, we live and breathe technology. It is just part of our DNA. We are a systems integrator that creates custom audiovisual, unified collaboration, and digital media solutions to improve how people work and communicate. Our technical experts partner with architects, builders, facility, and IT managers to design systems used by organizations in every industry and of every size – from 60,000 seat stadiums to small meeting rooms. It is our goal to deliver easy-to-operate, simple to maintain, and ROI-focused solutions that result in human impact -- technology that works for people, not the other way around.
AVI Systems is seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to join our IT team in our Eden Prairie, MN office. This position is a primary resource for enhancing, maintaining, and supporting AVI’s ServiceNow application by working with leadership and end-users to meet the business needs. The position will also be part of the deployment team as we configure ServiceNow for the initial launch and integrate the software into our processes and other software.
- Collaborate with the ServiceNow deployment team and functional leaders to meet the goals of deploying ServiceNow
- Work with the Service leadership on the adoption of ServiceNow into our business
- Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow platform
- Implementation of new features and modules
- ServiceNow integrations with other software tools - responsible for data exchange with other systems used as source for data
- Subject matter expert for enhancing our ServiceNow capabilities as it relates to utilization, efficiencies, and desired processes and procedures
- Configuration and management of ServiceNow such as, but not limited to, user accounts, profiles, roles, permissions, templates, workflows, business rules, policies, scripts, dashboards, and reporting
- Act as the liaison between AVI and software vendor to deliver solutions for AVI’s business needs
- Perform installation and testing of updates and new releases
- Continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Provide support to other areas of Information Technology as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with service delivery business processes, concepts, and principles – including ITIL methodology
- Experience with software design, front-end development, software documentation, agile software development process, and software maintenance
- Ability to tie business processes and requirements together with software functionality
- A logical “process/systems” thinker and an advocate of positive change and promotes continuous improvement
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification is preferred
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification is preferred
- College graduate with a degree in IT/Computer Systems or comparable experience preferred
- Past experience deploying a new ServiceNow instance a plus
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.