At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education and entertainment and we are currently seeking a UC Support Analyst I to join our Minneapolis team.
What You'll Be Doing:
The UC Support Analyst I will provide remote helpdesk support and troubleshooting of UC solutions for our customers.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience remotely supporting and troubleshooting Technology Solutions.
- Knowledge of Data Networking concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot within multiple applications including: Windows, iOS, MAC, Android and Linux
- Understanding of virtualized software such as: VMware, Azure and AWS is a plus
- Must be able to read and understand log files
- Experience with key Cloud based video platforms is a plus. (Ex: Zoom, TEAMS, WebEx and other key collaboration platforms)
- Previous experience supporting AV and Digital Media technologies is a plus
- Must have the ability to create a great customer experience by listening, asking the right questions, empathizing and coming up with an effective solution.
- Willing to invest time into ongoing education and certifications. Key Certifications include: AVIXA CTS, CCNA, Network + and MCP. These are not required to be hired for the role.
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.