At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we're currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will process all customer-related invoicing documents including equipment and project-related invoicing, in a timely and accurate manner. In addition, you will collect customer invoices within company goals while maintaining positive relations with customers and co-workers.
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Required skills include 2 years of college or equivalent experience focusing on shared services operations and/or accounting
- A high level of computer skills is required in the areas of computerized accounting, word processing, spreadsheets, and email.
- The employee must be able to work independently and make administrative decisions.
- Ability to write business letters, inter-office memos, and other correspondence as mandated by the responsibilities of this position
- Previous experience with Invoicing, Collections and WIP reports
- Strong customer service skills
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.