At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Design Engineer IV to join our Central Resource Team.
The Design Engineer IV works with our Enterprise Customers, Account Managers, Project Managers, and a team of Technicians to design comprehensive audiovisual systems that meet our customer’s specific needs.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide technical expertise to support the architecture, installation, and planning of audio, video, and control solutions
- Research and analyze the capabilities of available hardware and software options
- Design audiovisual systems of various hardware and software components that work together as one integrated system and that meet customer’s specific needs
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Prior experience in the service and installation of audio, video, and presentation systems
- Knowledgeable of AMX/Crestron programming as well as CAD Software and drawings
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in a technology or construction field preferred
- Ability to read engineering schematics and communicate design intent
- CTS and CTS-D certifications are a plus, but not required with the right experience. Any other industry-related certifications are also a plus. (“Ex: Crestron, BIAMP, CQT, Extron, QSC, Shure, etc.)
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site