At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Installation Manager to join our team.
Their primary duties are to support the sales process and deliver installations. The Installation Manager provides leadership, plans and manages resources, and develops the Installation Technicians.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees, key customers, and multiple subcontractors.
- Interview, hire, and train employees
- Act as direct contact between the Company and the Customer
- Planning, assigning and directing work
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Previous experience as a lead installer of A/V, Broadcast, and Building Systems with IT systems integration is required
- ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures, plans, and specifications, proposals, contracts, or governmental regulations
- Ability to effectively use standardized company software programs
- CTS-I Certification, AQAV-CQT & PMP is preferred, but not required
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.