At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Project Coordinator in our team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Help plan, direct, and carry out electronic communications and audiovisual installation projects from initial point of sale to final customer acceptance
- Assist in formulating a project plan that provides for the delivery of the project installation to the Company's customers within the time and budget parameters.
- Assist in scheduling and attending client project meetings and/or internal team meetings; aid in addressing complaints and resolving problems raised by team members and/or customers; act as the primary or secondary contact between the Company and Customer.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Effective face-to-face and telephone communication skills and customer relation skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in decision-making
- Experience in the service, installation, or design of audio, video, audiovisual and presentation systems is preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|