At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Carrying out projects that meet the customer’s application of all sizes; traveling to client sites as needed
- Planning, directing, and carrying out electronic communications and audiovisual installation projects from initial point of sale to final customer acceptance.
- Managing and leading a team of employees and exercising independent judgment in formulating a project plan.
- Ensuring the delivery of the project installation to the customer within the time and budget parameters of the project.
What You Bring To Assure Success:
- Prior experience in the service, installation, or design of audiovisual and presentation systems.
- Ability to interpret engineering schematics and communicate design intent to the employees and other team members.
- Prior leadership of a team or supervision of employees.
- Understanding of job financial reports and the ability to control costs in the management of projects.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) and CTS Certification are preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site