At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Sales Engineer in our team.
The Sales Engineer works closely with our Account Managers and Delivery Team to design comprehensive Audio-Visual Solutions for our Enterprise Customers.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide technical expertise to support the architecture, installation, and planning of audio, video, and control solutions
- Research and analyze the capabilities of available hardware and software options; and
- Design an audiovisual system of various hardware and software components that work together as one integrated system
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Prior experience in the service and installation of audio, video, and presentation systems
- Knowledgeable of AMX/Crestron programming as well as CAD Software and drawings
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with customers at all levels
- Experience in a technology or construction field preferred
- Must be able to read engineering schematics and communicate design intent
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site