At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology solutions for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment, and we’re currently seeking a Control Systems Programmer to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing: The Control Systems Programmer develops control solutions for complex audio-visual systems being delivered to our Commercial customers.
Skills to Assure Success:
- Ability to troubleshoot complex audio, video, switching, and control systems problems
- Knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, switcher set-up, etc.
- Experience with Polycom/Cisco, BIAMP, QSC, and/or similar products
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Certifications and/or training with Crestron, AMX, Extron, or QSC control systems is preferred
- CTS certification is a plus. Not required with the right experience.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.