At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Audio Visual Technician III to join our Atlanta, GA team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide customers the installation of audio, video, electronic communications, presentation systems equipment, cabling and, terminations.
- Collaborate with Design Engineers, and Project Managers to lead and complete the planning, integration, testing, and customer acceptance of the assigned project within the time and budget parameters of the project.
- Conduct on-site surveys and resolve any needs or problems.
- Interpret project documentation (system flow diagrams, elevations, detail plan drawings and, schedules) and ensure installation is completed as documented.
What You Bring for Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual and presentation systems.
- An aptitude to read and understand building construction blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and, interact with fellow employees and customers in a professional manner is a must.
- Communication, leadership and, customer relation skills
- Training in electronics and basic computer literacy skills are preferred, either through education, on-the-job experience or certification.
- CTS-I Certification Preferred
Why should you apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.