At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an AV Practice Solutions Architect to join our team.
The AV Practice Solutions Architect partners with Branch Sales Teams in various ways in a pre-sale technical role, providing technical consultancy and specialized support to augment the sales effort, giving demonstrations and technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects showcasing audio-visual solutions, explaining features/benefits to customers, and designing solutions to meet specific customer needs. Direct customer interaction throughout the sales lifecycle may be required, communicating with all levels of staff and customers, ranging from project managers to corporate executives. This role leads the development of Practice offers in response to, and anticipation of, market demand.
Additional responsibilities include in-house sales and technical training of offers and services. This individual will possess a broad knowledge of technologies and applications in a variety of vertical/enterprise markets. In addition to technological aptitude, one must have the ability to learn quickly and stay current with emerging technologies; the ideal candidate's interpersonal, presentation, and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
What You Bring to Assure Your Success:
- 10+ years’ technical experience in the professional audio-visual industry with emphasis in experiential environments, with 5+ years-related experience in a pre-sales role required
- AVIXA CTS required, CTS-D preferred
- Crestron/QSYS/Biamp/Extron/AMX certifications preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of audio, video, and control systems in experiential audio-visual environments is required.
- Must understand the role various platforms and CMS solutions play in experiential environments
- Must have familiarity with various show control and interactive story telling platforms (certifications are a plus)
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|