At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment. We're currently seeking a Branch Administrator to join our team.
Primary Responsibilities will Include:
- Maintain unit branch operations according to budget, policies, procedures, and good business judgment. Includes new customer account setup and contract review, monitor outstanding accounts receivables, resolve customer questions.
- Ensuring data is entered in designated information portals in accordance with company policy including customer satisfaction surveys, training data, booked orders, and technician timecards.
- Tracking if product and materials are physically received by customers, entered and documented correctly, and open orders are investigated.
- General facilities management to include security, vending, cleaning and maintenance contracts.
Professional Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- A minimum of three years' experience in office management or two year college degree in business management preferred.
- This person must be a self-starter with organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced working environment.
- Must have the ability to make decisions within the scope of policies, procedures and budget.
- Must be proficient with widely used office software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site.