At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Broadcast AV Engineer to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing: The Broadcast AV Engineer will directly support one of our large customers based near New York City. This person will edit and produce live video events, webcasts, internal meetings, and broadcast events across a wide geographic area. In addition, this person will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, and testing of all A/V and Broadcast equipment at the facility.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- At least (3) years of experience in an A/V technical position or live production technical environment
- Experience in broadcast/TV/control room set for live events.
- Solid understanding of audio and video systems including but not limited to intercom systems, audio mixers, audio over IP, microphones, projectors, TV RF distribution, and technology unification control systems.
- Familiarity with Vmix, Analog Way equipment, Ross Production switchers, the base knowledge of Dante equipment, Pro-Tools, Panasonic PTZ Camera's and Evertz Broadcast System are all a plus.
- Communication and customer relation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites
- Any key Broadcast and/or AV industry certifications are a plus
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.