At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Director of Enterprise Program Management to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Director of Enterprise Program Management to lead our team in providing outstanding experiences to our enterprise customers and drive the adoption of our Proven Process. This role will oversee the development, training, and best practices around enterprise delivery, while directly managing the Enterprise Program Managers and collaborating with our enterprise leadership team. The successful candidate will become a global trusted advisor to our customers, ensuring a consistent and exceptional customer experience.
- Manage daily operations of the Program Management team, ensuring proper workload balance and providing coaching and mentoring.
- Strategically manage Program Management as a product, driving innovation and partnering with marketing and management for branding efforts.
- Support sales teams in pre-sales activities, advising on deal structures and terms, and assisting in building a pipeline of enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with the enterprise leadership team to ensure alignment of resources and processes and contribute to the development of playbooks and processes.
- Act as a key stakeholder with GPA-related processes, ensuring global program alignment and contributing to best practices.
- Oversee human resource management, including performance appraisals, staff development, and maintaining required certifications.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Strong experience in program management and enterprise customer relations.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage teams and drive continuous improvement in processes and best practices.
- Strong partnership and alignment with enterprise leadership teams.
- PMP certification is required.
- A servant-leader mindset and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site