At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Enterprise Solutions Designer to join our team.
In this customer-facing key contributor role, the Enterprise Solutions Designer will target qualified customer relationships with the goal of creating high volumes of recurring revenues across AVI’s portfolio. The focus of the Enterprise Solutions Designer, while partnered with Enterprise Account Managers, is to provide customers, sales representatives, program management, and the technical staff with a combination of strong AV and UC technical experience and engineering skills.
The emphasis of the job role should be to assist the customer development and continual refresh of technology standards while bringing continuous innovation and partnership towards the development of their AV and UC roadmap. The Enterprise Solutions Designer will be supported by Central Engineering and Branch engineering resources to deliver more detailed design and engineering documentation, drawings, and scopes of work.
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Prior experience in the service and installation of audio, video, and presentation systems
- Knowledgeable of Control System programming as well as CAD Software and drawings
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to design comprehensive audiovisual systems of various hardware and software components that work together as one integrated system
- Previous experience designing UC solutions for the corporate environment
- Experience in new construction preferred
- Ability to read engineering schematics and communicate design intent
- CTS and CTS-D certifications are a plus. Any other key industry or manufacturer certifications are also a plus. (EX: Crestron, Extron. QSC, BIAMP, Microsoft, Shure. etc)
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.