At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Global Program Coordinator to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Global Program Coordinator’s primary objective is two-fold. One is to support the Enterprise Program Managers with any assigned work. And two, to monitor inbound and outbound booked GPA(Global) projects that do not have an Enterprise Program Manager assigned and ensure their success.
Additionally, with a strong partnership with AVI’s Finance, Sales Operations, and Enterprise Program Management Teams, the Global Program Coordinator ensures billing, documentation, tracking, and other correspondence is delivered to our customers accurately, on time, and in mutually agreed upon formats.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in working as a part of a project management team.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be organized, self-motivated, and work with little supervision.
- Professionalism, leadership skills, and excellent communication skills are critical to success
- Effective presentation of information in one-on-one and group situations for internal and external customers.
- PMP, CTS, and ITIL certifications are a plus, but not required for the right person.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.