At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an IPTV Design Engineer to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing: You will specialize in the installation, configuring, readying, and troubleshooting of IPTV-based product solutions. A fundamental understanding of IPTV principles, functionality, and terminology is required to be successful.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- On-site and remote installation and configuration of applications, interfaces, and products based on system/client requirements
- Develop configuration requirements, drawings, and documents for manufacturer applications and products
- Provide support in developing, implementing, and, testing system moves adds and changes
- Plan and execute assigned tasks within deadlines
- Assist in system solutions analysis, design, development, and testing activities
- Develop and maintain configuration policies and procedures
- Review and recommend changes to existing configuration processes
- Verify systems integration wiring connectivity and terminations including updating drawings, spreadsheets, and other documentation
- Analyze and resolve configuration issues in a timely manner
- Travel required, typically domestic and within the work week
- Provide technical guidance to junior specialists in their assigned job duties
- At least 5 years of experience in IPTV, broadcast, or similar
- Technical ability in Computer Networking needed - Juniper certification a plus, but not required
- Experience with IPTV or broadcast industry platforms
- AutoCAD proficiency preferred
- Self-motivated individual that can work with limited supervision
- Organized, proactive, and good communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.