At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing:
You are a Desktop Support Engineer and Incident Lead, working in tandem with Service Delivery Analysts to support Upstream Synopsis Technology and effectively develop and implement new lean processes that align ITSM and Support with the business strategy and objectives. You will provide white glove support at customer locations help to set a centralized service delivery strategy and lead the evaluation of incidents, resolutions, and metric analyses using lean methodology to continually improve and drive ITSM excellence.
The Tech Hub Engineer will directly influence the reputation and perception of ITSM as you seek to enhance the IT service delivery through expert service design and support processes with a special focus on Executive Service Delivery and Support.
You will manage the support queues to ensure that all level 1-type incidents are resolved by the customers of myTechHub, saving valuable level 2 engineer resources. You will do – explore, think, and seek excellence every single day to remove inhibiting processes and strengthen collaboration to reduce incident and problem resolution times.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven experience in IT support
- Strong knowledge of end-user computing standards and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality results
- Experienced as an IT Engineer with expert skills in executive:
- Desktop support
- Active Directory
- Office 365 administration
- OS installations and support
- Application installation and support and hardware installation and support
- Intermediate to expert troubleshooting skills in both software and hardware
- Basic to intermediate networking knowledge
- Basic AV knowledge to troubleshoot issues and resolve
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|