At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team.
What You'll Be Doing: We are looking for a proactive and experienced IT Support Specialist to take charge of technology support for customers’ Executive IT Support Team at our assigned customer location. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional IT services tailored to executive needs while adhering to current end-user computing corporate standards
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven experience in IT support
- Strong knowledge of end-user computing standards and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality results
- Stay updated with IT trends and emerging technologies
- Windows 10/11 proficiencies
- Office 365 Suite
- Outlook administrator
- MS Teams administrator
- Windows Intune (Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
- AD / Azure basic knowledge
- Service Now – Asset management, ticketing etc. ticketing system
- Intermediate to expert troubleshooting skills of both software and hardware
- Basic to intermediate networking knowledge
- Basic AV knowledge to troubleshoot issues and resolve
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|