At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join our Team!
This position provides daily operational administration of AVI's Information Technology environment. You will ensure resources are monitored, backed up and patched properly and maintain the telephony environment across all locations. This person should have background in Microsoft Endpoint Manager Services. Direct experience with SCCM and Intune are preferred.
- Work with IT staff to ensure log files are consolidated to centralized logging platform
- Ensure monitoring and logging tools are kept up to date at supportable versions
- Train team members on how to add/update/remove monitors and alerts
- Work with AVI's Security Administrator to determine OS patches that need to be applied to AVI's infrastructure
- Work with AVI's Systems Engineer to schedule and install patches on server and network infrastructure
- Responsible for installing patches, security and antivirus updates to all desktop/laptop systems utilizing Microsoft Endpoint Manager services
- Responsible for AVI's backup infrastructure, processes and procedures
- Monitor and remediate failed backups
- Ensure backup environment is kept up to date with supportable hardware and software versions
- Test restoration of backups to ensure they are available in the event of a failure
- Responsible for AVI's telephony systems
- Ensure telephony systems are kept up to date and at supportable versions
- Work with business units to integrate telephony systems with AV products as needed
- Evaluate future needs and provides recommendations as they see fit
- Technical Support
- Provides 2nd and 3rd tier support for employee issues
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site.