At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Learning and Development Specialist to join our team.
The Learning and Development Specialist ensures AVI employees have access to learning and development programs, and that programs run effectively and efficiently to continually improve user experience. Collaborates within HR and cross-functionally to help plan, administer, and improve learning programs touching all areas within the company, including onboarding as well as ongoing professional development. Candidate will plan, communicate, and execute administrative duties for learning programs, with an eye on continuous improvements on quality and efficiency, utilizing internal systems including Dayforce, SharePoint, and others as defined to operationalize, communicate, and track learning programs.
The Learning and Development Specialist supports a thriving learning culture throughout offices, regions and departments by providing access to internal and external learning resources, programs and materials. Helps to create and/or curate internal training resources through documents, videos, or other learning modalities to help ensure employees have access to a robust library of offerings. Helps to ensure learning programs are set up and presented in a way that encourages easy access and usage, utilizing technologies to maximize accessibility.
Professional Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent work experience; 2-4 years’ experience in training preferred.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong work ethic and team player, willing to support where needed to get the job done.
- Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize and manage tasks and deadlines independently.
- Detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to plan and anticipate potential problems. Basic project management skills such as creating schedules, identifying required tasks, evaluating progress against the project goals and communicating status to manager.
- Knowledge of the Audio-Visual industry preferred but not necessary.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site.
|Learning & Development