At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Managed Services Delivery Manager to join our team.
AVI Systems Service Delivery Manager is responsible for making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to AVI’s customers by working to drive the most value and best experience out of the products and services. AVI Systems will assign a Service Delivery Manager to act as the point person for the service program. This individual will work with several cross-functional teams to identify and address technical requirements, escalations, and service program governance.
By overseeing a variety of tasks, such as transition service ownership, ensuring teams are adhering to customer SLAs, managing escalations, tracking KPIs, and providing regular service reporting and analytics, Service Delivery Managers help to ensure that the ‘voice of the customer’ is represented internally at all phases of the engagement.
- Key Liaison to Customer Service Strategy:
- Develops and manages a program that prioritizes engagements to address strategic outcomes and drive customer success.
- Captures and anticipates customer needs and outcomes identified during the delivery of our support programs. Maintains focus on successful engagements and the priorities of the portfolio overall.
- Supports account planning and advocates for change internally to help customers transform to modern digital approaches.
- Service Delivery Reporting:
- Creates and leads the monthly operational metrics review (see reporting and governance matrix below).
- Participates in the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) for account planning, budgeting, and strategic guidance.
- Team Coordination and Escalations:
- Takes ownership of team coordination and connects identified opportunities, questions, or issues for our customer organizations.
- Understands engagement role and develops foundational relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Manages the AVI team responsible for the customer's success through Embedded, On-site Response and Remote technicians.
- Primary escalation point of contact for the customer. Follows the support path through resolution for critical and escalated cases.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site