At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Managed Services Support Engineer to directly support one of our Enterprise Customers based in the Denver area.
What You Will Be Doing:
In this role, you will be dedicated to one of our key Enterprise customers. The primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting Digital signage software such as Appspace Applications and MediaVue
- Supporting Webex Applications and control hub settings and changes
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software issues
- Collaborate with internal and external partners such as managers, third-party vendors, subcontractors, and other groups
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Prior experience in the service/installation of audio, video, and control solutions
- Previous experience in Appspace Digital Signage, Webex Engineering, and advanced technical support
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction.
- Strong Communication and Customer Service skills.
- Good ability to diagnose and troubleshoot any technical issues as they arise.
- Any relevant certifications in UC, AV, or Digital Signage technologies are a plus.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|