At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment. We're currently seeking a National Workforce Manager to join our team.
The National Workforce Manager optimizes the deployment of AVI’s workforce by managing proactive solutions that satisfy our customers, develop our people, and support our strategic business priorities. This position acts as a trusted advisor to our technical leaders, department managers, and leadership teams to understand current and future workforce demands, assisting in capacity and skill gap or demand planning. This role partners with our Human Resources department to ensure our safety culture is upheld throughout our offices by assessing incidents, enforcing standards, and developing solutions to mitigate risk and injury to the workforce.
The National Workforce Manager is responsible for managing AVI’s subcontract network and developing and maintaining the partnerships between AVI and its preferred subcontractors. The National Workforce Manager is dedicated to position AVI’s workforce ahead of market and technology changes, ensuring we have the right people with the right skills to meet business objectives.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Optimize resource sharing, subcontract engagement, and recruiting efforts in an efficient and cost-effective manner, with regular reviews of company backlog and pipeline against workforce capacity
- Produce work volume and staffing forecast dashboards, highlighting trends, opportunities, and concerns to leadership
- Support Central Operations team in updating or developing job classifications and skills assessments, and training opportunities
- Develop strong partnerships with subcontractors and validate their competency and strategic potential to enable stronger engagement models, resource forecasting, and scopes of work
- Drive continuous improvement of subcontract engagement throughout the business through management of the subcontract network and quarterly business reviews with AVIs preferred subcontract partners
- Partner with HR to ensure policies are updated based on audits and insurance standards, and that new-hire safety orientation and annual safety trainings meet organizational needs and adhere to all regulatory requirements
- Manage companywide adherence to Fleet Safety policy and control activities
- Host quarterly safety reviews with branch office safety ambassadors to review safety checklists, training requirements, and incident reporting
Professional Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- This individual is an assertive, outgoing, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- The abilities to work independently and make management decisions within the scope of policies, procedures, and budgets of the company are required
- This individual must be able to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a fast-paced working environment and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the review of contracts, subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements and other contractual instruments with the ability to negotiate is preferred
- This role requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures, plans, specifications, proposals, contracts, or governmental regulations.
- This role must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, partners, and operational leaders.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site.