At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Audio-Visual Meeting Support Technician to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing:
The On-Site AV Meeting Support Technician will directly support one of AVI-System’s Enterprise Customers. This person will provide technical support for their Omaha and Chicago (remote) locations. Some of the key responsibilities include meeting support, quality control, troubleshooting, training, and maintenance of their integrated Audio-Visual systems.
What You Bring To Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual, presentation systems and IT/Networks
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Communication and customer relation skills
- Direct experience supporting DSPs and Control Systems is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Teams.
- InfoComm CTS Certification is preferred, but not required for the right candidate. Any other industry training is also a plus (Ex: Crestron, BIAMP, QSC, Extron, Shure, Microsoft, etc)
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.