At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an On-Site Audio-Visual Service Technician to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing: The On-Site AV Service Technician will be supporting one of our Enterprise Customers based in Malta, New York. This includes maintenance, troubleshooting, training, and working with our team on technology changes/upgrades within all of their collaboration spaces.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual, presentation systems and IT/Networks
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with Control Systems and DSPs such as Crestron, BIAMP, QSC, and Extron.
- Previous experience with Video Conferencing administration and support.
- Communication and customer relation skills. Ability to interface with people at all levels within the organization.
- InfoComm CTS Certification is preferred, but not required with the right experience. Any other industry-related certifications are also a plus.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site