At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an On-Site AV Service Technician II to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing: In this role, you will be dedicated to one of our key Enterprise customers. The primary responsibilities include providing technical support to all Audio-Visual and Unified Communicaton technologies within their collaboration spaces, training end users on system functionality, and helping to support any new projects or technology upgrades.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual, presentation systems and IT/Networks
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction.
- Strong Communication and Customer Service skills.
- Good ability to diagnose and troubleshoot any technical issues as they arise.
- InfoComm CTS Certification is preferred, but not required with the right experience. Any other industry-related certifications or training is also a plus. (Ex: Crestron, BIAMP, Extron, QSC, Microsoft TEAMs, Shure, etc.)
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|