At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education, and entertainment and we're currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our team
In this managerial, non-selling role, job responsibilities revolve around managing and executing all regional selling and growth objectives. This includes providing leadership, direction, and administration of all aspects of sales and business development activities to ensure alignment of regional sales, client capture, and business development strategies and objectives.
The Focus is On:
- Ongoing evaluation and management of the regional selling team by coaching and developing the Sales Team
- Sales training and development programs for planning and forecasting
- Driving New Business and New Customers
- Assessing Performance
- Grow Key Account Relationships
A successful candidate will have more than 10 years of progressive experience in sales management, marketing, and business development in a technical service or product sector. Must be a seasoned commercial leader who brings a hands-on approach and is known for getting things done. In addition, this candidate must have:
- Experience with sales methodologies dedicated to a wide range of customers from enterprise level to small and medium businesses.
- Experience building a successful sale team.
- Managing effective utilization of CRM or related sales systems
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Industry experience is preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site
|Department||Pay Type||Min Hiring Rate||Max Hiring Rate|