At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, health care, education, and entertainment and we’re currently seeking a Service Supervisor to join our team.
What You'll Do:
The Service Supervisor will be central in delivering a positive customer experience within their assigned territory. This will include oversight of in-area field service technicians and dedicated onsite staff, coordination, and escalation management in partnership with the company's Central Support Team, and consideration of third-party contractors. In complement to managing and liaising with these resources, the Service Supervisor will build relationships with local Customers and with in-area stakeholders of Enterprise Customers.
In addition, the role will be responsible for fostering positive working relationships with other areas and Corporate Operations teams. As the regional conduit to the Managed Services Practice, the Service Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that sales and service teams understand all Managed Services offerings and processes for fulfillment. This person will be integral to supporting the sales team in relevant pre-sales conversations and quoting to include custom or complex renewals.
Requirements to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service of audio, video, audiovisual, and presentation equipment
- Previous supervisory, and customer service experience
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in direct management, facilitating training programs/employee development plans, and performance reviews.
- Experience supporting and working closely with sales teams.
- CTS Certification preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.